We are looking for a part-time WordPress Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for on-demand tasks like developing, customizing, and maintaining WordPress websites and plugins. You will work closely with the account manager, and designer team to ensure that the website matches the design and is optimized for speed, SEO, and user experience. You will also be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Develop custom WordPress websites from Figma layouts provided by the designer
- Develop template-based WordPress websites, and set up plugins
- Support of existing websites of our clients and partners
- Work with websites based on ACF as well as Elementor, WP bakers, WooCommerce, and other types of WordPress settings
- Add new pages on existing websites
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure websites are optimized for speed, SEO, and user experience
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Ensure that websites are fully responsive and optimized for all devices
- Perform website maintenance, including backups and updates
- Conducting QA checkups on a basic level or coordinating of a QA specialist
- At least 2 years of experience in WordPress development
- Portfolio of multipurpose websites – mostly B2B
- Experience developing custom WordPress themes from scratch
- Experience working with ACF, Elementor, WP bakers, WooCommerce
- Familiarity with WordPress APIs, hooks, and filters
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git
- Experience with different types of server settings
- Understanding of website optimization techniques for speed, SEO, and user experience
- Ability to build a website from Figma design as well as to pick and check quick templates
- Extreme attention to detail, basics of QA
- At least Intermediate level of English to understand client comments, website content, usage of English (not Cyrillic) interface
We are geeks and nerds who started working in different marketing agencies since the early 2000s.
When our experience became as vast as the external debt of the United States, we opened Whales Ventures, and today it is a full-scale fund and agency helping businesses from completely different sectors all around the world.
Truly dedicated to business management and growth hacking, we have vast experience in sales, business administration, consulting, and management.
We work with venture-backed startups, middle-size companies, and technology entrepreneurs. We help them overcome challenges with starting or scaling their businesses, generating leads, attracting new customers, and acquiring investments.
If everything mentioned above didn’t convince you, just think: Have you ever wanted to be a whale? ????